We welcome any puppy or breed enquiries. We are planning our next litter to be on the ground in 2019.
- a veterinary certificate of health,
- their first C3 vaccination (and certificate),
- micro-chipping (and associated paperwork),
- details of worming (puppies are wormed at 2, 4, 6, 8 weeks),
- a comprehensive puppy pack with ongoing care details, feeding, exercise,grooming.
- insurance through PetPlan for a period of 6 weeks only,
- registration paperwork related to the puppy’s pedigree (i.e. their ANKC pedigree), limited papers (Dogs Vic)
- membership to the Border Terrier Club of Victoria Inc.,
- toy/s to go home with.
- a blanket, bed and food for the next week to go home with.
- USB stick with all,of your puppies photos